Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Chyna~~In Foster Care and Needs Your Help

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Chyna~~In Foster Care and Needs Your Help

Chyna is a very loving sweet dog that loves to be with her people! She is a little skittish about new experiences, loud noises or anything unfamiliar. Chyna seems to do well with other dogs and is gentle with kids. She is a large girl and sometimes likes to jump up but is shy around most new people. Getting her out of her kennel in the morning is a challenge as is getting her out of the car. She is just very unsure of anything she hasn't seen, experienced or heard. Walking outside is pure joy for Chyna, although she needs to learn how to walk a straight line and not weave. Chyna will need to be spayed and lose weight before she is ready for adoption. She also will need to have an ear infection and possible knee issues addressed. Please consider donating to the medical care of sweet Chyna.

No Longer Available!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-18-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads