Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Brody~~Available For adoption in NW USA

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Brody~~Available For adoption in NW USA

This is Brody! Brody is a one and a half year old English Bulldog with the cutest little face folds you ever did see. He's potty trained, crate trained, and is learning his sits and stays. Brody is a very active Bulldog and his two favorite activities are running and napping. Brody would like to be with a very active family that can take him for long walks or quick runs once or twice a day. He is energetic and happy to meet new dogs and new people; including kids. He's still got a bit of puppy play in him and will jump up when excited. Brody is about 60 pounds and needs supervision around younger kids so he does not knock them down. Brody's ideal furever home is an active family where Brody can join right along and be part of the pack. He loves car rides as well. This young man is looking for a role model/pack leader to look up to as he learns quickly and is eager to be taught new things. Brody does seem to have some allergies that we are working on and his furever family would need to continue that work as well. But he gets his face and paws cleaned after his walks which helps tremendously in keeping his itchiness down.

UPDATE: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-18-2014 at 03:19 PM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads