Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Chance~~In Foster Care and Needs Your Help.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Chance~~In Foster Care and Needs Your Help.

Chance is a puppy (between 1-2), he has some significant hurdles to overcome including treatments for demodex mange, skin and ear infections, inflamed eyes, badly damaged feet and lack of nutrition. Chance has minimal to no pads on his feet, open wounds and some nails had grown into his toes. While he exhibits stress at just how 'big' the world is (particularly outdoors), he wants to play and be part of everything, trying hard not to show how uncertain he really is. He is doing all the puppy things, chewing on stuff he shouldn't, trying many things for the first time. He is currently being house-trained, is extremely smart and learns quickly. He loves to meet other dogs (cats and children unknown). He is a big boy at 70+ pounds, and will be bigger once he regains some muscle mass and a bit of meat on his bones. Chance loves the couch and attention! He is getting more active every day and will be working on training with his foster family. His feet are soaked daily, he has frequent medicated baths and is going through Calm Coat and food at a rapid pace.

UPDATE: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-18-2014 at 03:19 PM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads