I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! DIESEL ~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Pacific Northwest

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
diesel.jpg

Please welcome this 3.5 yr old handsome kid to the herd.

He is a great boy and very friendly. Diesel gets overly excited and when he does he has no boundaries and can be a bit annoying to others.

We need to evaluate him further but he is healthy with no medical issues.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> pacificnorthwestbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Pacific NW Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Travis

May 31, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
not yet
Hello I'm interested in Diesel is he still available? Please text, call Travis Claycomb, email me 7608345392, [email protected] I'm I Newport oregon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello I'm interested in Diesel is he still available? Please text, call Travis Claycomb, email me 7608345392, [email protected] I'm I Newport oregon.

Hi -- great! However, you need to contact the rescue group directly we only help to spread the word. Best of luck, here is the info

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> pacificnorthwestbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Pacific NW Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.