Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Taffy.jpg

Taffy is an owner surrender, She is 5 years old, 45lbs, great with kids, dogs and cats. Taffy Has had it a little rough as her first owners neglected her medically. Taffy had eye infections and dry eye and the owners never took care of it. The people that surrendered Taffy actually saved her. They took her into there home, and to the vet, paid to have eye surgery. Unfortunately It was a little too late and taffy ended up having to have one eye removed. She had a graph done on the other eye and can see well out of it. Taffy lived on a farm and does not like tractors, mowers, quads ect. and will chase them. the owners feared that taffy would end up getting really hurt and felt it was best to surrender her to us so we could find her the perfect home. Taffy is super sweet and is available for adoption. Please fill out an application if you are interested in giving her lots of love and attention.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Pacific NW Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack