I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~SUZIE~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Belmar, NJ.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Suzy.jpgSusie1.jpg

ABOUT SUZIE

Meet Suzie! A precious 9 year old female English Bulldog who came into rescue after her owners were no longer able to care for her. Don't let her age fool you! This lady still has lots of pep in her step! She loves car rides, walks great on a leash and most of all LOVES kids. She was previously fed a less than ideal diet so therefore she developed "hot spots" which resulted in some hair loss. Now that she is on a high quality diet her fur is starting to come in beautifully. She also has dry eye which requires daily eye drops. She is spayed. She still loves to play and has lots of love to give. We feel she would do best as an only dog because she wants all of your attention! Who wouldn't want to shower this beautiful gal with their undivided attention anyway? The best part of adopting a senior dog you ask? Well, she's already housebroken, knows sit and paw. She's mellow enough to cuddle on the couch with but will jump at the chance to play outside. She's the best of both worlds! We are looking for someone to open their heart and home to this sweet, soulful lady and give her all the love she could wish for. Are you that someone? Suzie is in foster in PA.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Suzie found her forever home last night! :D

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I just saw the post on facebook:up: such great news:w00t: she's so incredibly adorable:luv:
:luv:

All the others that you posted this morning from North Carolina, they're all killing me! wish i could love on them all

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online