I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~TONKA~ Available for Adoption in Belmar, NJ.

Petra

Moderator
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
2,869
Reaction score
198
Location
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Tonka.webp

Home without dogs • Home without small children (< 5yrs old) • House trained • Spay/Neuter


ABOUT TONKA

Hello, My name is Tonka and I am a 1 1/2 y/o female "Old" English Bulldog. I was taken in by a kind lady who realized that I wasn't in a good spot originally. I am in a good home, but I am with other large dogs who don't like me being there and don't like to share their toys or space with me. Its best for me if I can find a loving family who has no other dogs and can give me the time to raise me into a wonderful girl. I am trying not to be an alpha girl but need to defend myself where I am. I've never been exposed to children nor cats, so it's best I go to a home without either.
I am 60 pounds, spayed, house trained and crate trained. I was used by my previous owner to have one litter, then I was no longer wanted. I am healthy overall but will need a rabies and distemper shot in the next month and MidAtlantic will take care of this for me.
Will you open your home and heart to me?


Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top