I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~TONKA~ Available for Adoption in Belmar, NJ.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Tonka.jpg

Home without dogs • Home without small children (< 5yrs old) • House trained • Spay/Neuter

ABOUT TONKA

Hello, My name is Tonka and I am a 1 1/2 y/o female "Old" English Bulldog. I was taken in by a kind lady who realized that I wasn't in a good spot originally. I am in a good home, but I am with other large dogs who don't like me being there and don't like to share their toys or space with me. Its best for me if I can find a loving family who has no other dogs and can give me the time to raise me into a wonderful girl. I am trying not to be an alpha girl but need to defend myself where I am. I've never been exposed to children nor cats, so it's best I go to a home without either.
I am 60 pounds, spayed, house trained and crate trained. I was used by my previous owner to have one litter, then I was no longer wanted. I am healthy overall but will need a rabies and distemper shot in the next month and MidAtlantic will take care of this for me.
Will you open your home and heart to me?

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.