Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Dudley.jpg

Home without dogs • Home without cats • Home without small children (< 5yrs old) • House trained • Spay/Neuter • Current on vaccinations

ABOUT DUDLEY

Hello, My name is Dudley and I am a 60 pound male English Bulldog. I am up to date on my vaccinations (Jan 20th). I am originally from Florida and was abandoned when my family disappeared. Neighbors gave me food and water, but were not able to take me in so a family member brought me to a home in New Jersey. My vet thinks I am about 7 years old. I'm housetrained, no known health issues & I love car rides, The family I am with is only temporary and I would like to find my forever home. I am very playful, I know commands like, sit, shake, outside and crate. I enjoy car rides and short walks. I am not much for other animals and would be best in a home where I am the ONLY Bully. I would prefer to be with GROWN children as small children make me nervous.
Would you please open your heart and home to me? I am lovable and dedicated and will make nice company for you.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online