Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Ruby2.jpg

ABOUT RUBY

My name is Ruby and I have recently come into rescue. I am one of three (I have a sister and a brother) who were very well taken care of and loved. Due to some very unfortunate circumstances, we needed to be surrendered into MidAtlantic Bulldog Resuce.

A little about me. I am a little over 5 years old and weight approximately 35 lbs., house trained and crate trained. I was given a full series of blood work and a physical in August 2014. I am healthy, spayed, have no serious health conditions and no food allergies. I get along well with other dogs, people and children. I am not sure about cats as I have not been exposed to them. I have a cot, bedding toys and all the necessary items to make my adoption an easy one. I did however, develop a minor condition called flank alopecia. This is not contagious or a condition that would impair my health in any way. I just have some bald spots that come and go and with the right medication is under control. My love and smile are not affected by this either. I did have surgery for an ACL injury. I do from time to time have some aches and pains from it but I am a tough little Bully. Would you share your home with me? I will bring you endless love and a dedicated companion. I am the quietest of all of us.

Update: I've been adopted.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.