Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
brutus.jpg

ABOUT BRUTUS

My name is Brutus and I have recently come into rescue. I am one of three (I have two sisters) who were very well taken care of and loved. Due to some very unfortunate circumstances, we needed to be surrendered into MidAtlantic Bulldog Resuce. I'm the cute dog standing in the picture.

A little about me. I am 4 1/4 years old and weight approximately 70 lbs., house trained and crate trained. I was given a full series of blood work and a physical in August 2014. I am healthy, neutered, have no serious health conditions and no food allergies. I get along well with other dogs, people and children. I am not sure about cats as I have not been exposed to them. I have a cot, bedding toys and all the necessary items to make my adoption an easy one. I did however, develop a minor condition called flank alopecia. This is not contagious or a condition that would impair my health in any way. I just have some bald spots that come and go and with the right medication is under control. My love and smile are not affected by this either. Would you share your home with me? I will bring you endless love and a dedicated companion.

Update: I've been adopted.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online