Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~BugZ~ Available in Belmar, NJ.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~BugZ~ Available in Belmar, NJ.

Hello! I’m BugZ!! I am a very sweet and affectionate LARGE English Bulldog, weighing 68 lbs, but I am not fat. I am 3 1/2 years old, up-to-date on shots, and neutered.
    My foster mom says I’m a sweet dog with some issues. I love to be petted, lie on the sofa and sleep in your bed. And that is the problem; I am very needy and get attached quickly. I need a home where I can learn to be more independent and not be a brat when I do not get my way. I like to bark, cry and whine if no one pays attention to me.
    I need a home with structure and training. I am looking for a home with NO CHILDREN and a quiet home with NO visitors. I DO NOT like when new people visit the home and they do not give me the attention I want.
    I DO NOT do well in a crate. I can be left alone without tearing up the home.
    I am being fostered with two other bullies sisters and am doing great with them. We all get fed in the same room and take treats nicely.
    I DO NOT play well at the dog park. But, I like to take long walks and walk well on a leash. I also like to explore my foster family’s fenced in yard.
    I am allergic to specific flea/tick and heartworm meds, so you need to ask the vet. I currently have no health issues. My foster dad says I have big, brown, beautiful eyes.
    Can you find a warm spot on your couch and in your heart to give BugZ the home he deserves?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads