I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~BugZ~ Available in Belmar, NJ.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
BugZ.jpgBugZ1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT BUGZ[/h]Hello! Iā€™m BugZ!! I am a very sweet and affectionate LARGE English Bulldog, weighing 68 lbs, but I am not fat. I am 3 1/2 years old, up-to-date on shots, and neutered.
My foster mom says Iā€™m a sweet dog with some issues. I love to be petted, lie on the sofa and sleep in your bed. And that is the problem; I am very needy and get attached quickly. I need a home where I can learn to be more independent and not be a brat when I do not get my way. I like to bark, cry and whine if no one pays attention to me.
I need a home with structure and training. I am looking for a home with NO CHILDREN and a quiet home with NO visitors. I DO NOT like when new people visit the home and they do not give me the attention I want.
I DO NOT do well in a crate. I can be left alone without tearing up the home.
I am being fostered with two other bullies sisters and am doing great with them. We all get fed in the same room and take treats nicely.
I DO NOT play well at the dog park. But, I like to take long walks and walk well on a leash. I also like to explore my foster familyā€™s fenced in yard.
I am allergic to specific flea/tick and heartworm meds, so you need to ask the vet. I currently have no health issues. My foster dad says I have big, brown, beautiful eyes.
Can you find a warm spot on your couch and in your heart to give BugZ the home he deserves?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.