I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! GUIDO: Available in Belmar, NJ.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Guido.jpgGuido1.jpgGuido2.jpg

ABOUT GUIDO

Guido is a 5 year old neutered male who was surrendered because he was left alone for 12-14 hours a day (I'd start acting out too) because his family didn't have time for him anymore. However, in a home with a stay at home foster mom and lots of bully brothers and sisters, Guido has shown no bad behavior whatsoever. Guido is an awesome pup who loves car rides and adores belly rubs. He enjoys playing catch but doesn't always like to give the balls back. He does have some guarding issues with his soccer balls but he's very good at being redirected. Guido does have hip dysplasia and skin allergies and is on anti-inflammatory medication, so a home with minimal stairs would be ideal for Guido. Guido also doesn't know his own strength and likes to play rough, so a home with OLDER children would be best. Overall, Guido deserves a loving home with people who will give him the attention he deserves.
Guido's ideal home:
-Children over the age of 8 years old
-Minimal stairs
-Good with other dogs
-Stay at home mom or only away for a few hours
Will you be that loving family?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.