Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: LILLY: An adoptable English Bulldog in NJ

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Woodbridge Township, NJ
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default LILLY: An adoptable English Bulldog in NJ

-lily2-jpg -lily-jpg
    Medium • Adult • Female
    Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: dogs, young children

Hi my name is Lily, I'm 5 years old. And all I can say is please pet me! Oh can I get on the sofa with you, please, please. I have to be with you and touch you. I love to sleep with you too. I will follow to all around the house especially in the the kitchen. Please feed me! Please feed me too!

I cannot eat just anything. I have allergies that my foster mom is trying to figure out. I do not think I can have wheat, I scratch myself. My chin is also clearing up since I have not had wheat and most of my scratching has stopped. I still get lots of waxy junk in my ears. My foster mom is now cleaning them every other day. I am learning to sit nice for her, but it is hard.
    I am a high maintenance kind of girl. I also need to have eye drops twice a day. Plus, foster mom likes to bath me 2x a week. I am a smelly girl. I also need my nose wrinkle cleaned a lot. But with all my maintenance, I will give you a bunch of love.
    I do not like to be in a room by myself. I sound like a bird when I cry. Foster mom calls me sissy girl when I do it.
    I would like to be an only dog in the home. I want all the attention. Please no children, again, I want to be the center of attention. Plus, I can get a little jealous.

I an house and crate trained. I walk well on a leash, but do not go far. I do not play in the back yard. I just go out to do my business and come back inside. I also like car rides.

Do you have room in your home for a sissy girl like me?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 09:58 PM.

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Remove Ads