Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
lily2.jpg lily.jpg
Medium • Adult • Female
Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: dogs, young children

Hi my name is Lily, I'm 5 years old. And all I can say is please pet me! Oh can I get on the sofa with you, please, please. I have to be with you and touch you. I love to sleep with you too. I will follow to all around the house especially in the the kitchen. Please feed me! Please feed me too!

I cannot eat just anything. I have allergies that my foster mom is trying to figure out. I do not think I can have wheat, I scratch myself. My chin is also clearing up since I have not had wheat and most of my scratching has stopped. I still get lots of waxy junk in my ears. My foster mom is now cleaning them every other day. I am learning to sit nice for her, but it is hard.
I am a high maintenance kind of girl. I also need to have eye drops twice a day. Plus, foster mom likes to bath me 2x a week. I am a smelly girl. I also need my nose wrinkle cleaned a lot. But with all my maintenance, I will give you a bunch of love.
I do not like to be in a room by myself. I sound like a bird when I cry. Foster mom calls me sissy girl when I do it.
I would like to be an only dog in the home. I want all the attention. Please no children, again, I want to be the center of attention. Plus, I can get a little jealous.

I an house and crate trained. I walk well on a leash, but do not go far. I do not play in the back yard. I just go out to do my business and come back inside. I also like car rides.

Do you have room in your home for a sissy girl like me?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online