My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
sophie and spanky.jpgsophie.jpgspanky.jpg
Medium ā€¢ Adult ā€¢ Female
Medium ā€¢ Adult ā€¢ Male

Sophie and Spanky should be called Ozzie and Harriet...they are truly a pair. This bonded duo needs to find a home where they can stay together. Spanky born 11/14/2007, has only known a few months of life without his sister Sophie born 06/17/2008, and both come from the same breeder. The two are a very easy pair. Both are wonderful houseguests; they get along with other dogs, are wonderful with children, walk well on a leash and fully house trained. They are the easiest when it comes to grooming, to the point where Miss Sophie will even give you her paw when she sees the clipper; she has a large rope that does need daily cleaning.

Spanky, being the older of the two, likes to think he is the big cheeseā€¦when given the chance to jump on the couch and snuggle he will. Sophie, on the other hand, takes a little longer to warm up to you. She is very timid and doesnā€™t like loud noises. When itā€™s time to go outside I do need to make sure her dog bowl is not in her path because she would rather ā€œhold itā€ than walk past an object ā€“ thatā€™s her little quirk. Both dogs are currently learning what it means to eat at mealtime, as their original family allowed them to free feed. This could be the reason that Sophie gets called ā€œfat bottom girlā€, but she is now working on a figure change and is still a very cute round girl. They are currently being fostered in a home with other dogs and a cat, but I think it would be best if their forever home is cat free, Spanky is way too interested in getting to know the cat.

Can you find a place in your heart & home for this sweet pair?

Spayed/Neutered ā€¢ Up-to-date with routine shots ā€¢ House trained ā€¢ Prefers a home without: cats

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online