Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
lulu.jpg
Medium ā€¢ Young ā€¢ Female

I'd like to introduce you to Lulu my foster bully baby. She is 3 year old spayed English Bulldog looking for her forever home. Lulu is great with kids of all ages, and although she gets along with male dogs, she loves being the only princess and center of attention. Absolutely no female dogs and must be the only dog in the home. Lulu loves just hanging outside, going for short walks and belly rubs are a must! Lulu is housetrained and crate trained. Once you gain her trust and she bonds with you, you will have your forever loyal companion. It's no surprise to find her at my feet or following me wherever I go. Lulu does have some minor hip issues but it doesnā€™t stop her from running and playing, however a home with minimal stairs would be good for this baby. Lulu is definitely a love bug who will capture your heart forever.

Spayed/Neutered ā€¢ Up-to-date with routine shots ā€¢ House trained ā€¢ Prefers a home without: dogs

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions