Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
chopper.jpg
Large • Adult • Male
Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained

Meet Chopper!

He is a neutered male English Bulldog weighing 92 pounds who will be 6 years old on August 16. He was surrendered by his loving family due to the high cost of his medical care. They thought he had ear infections & food allergies, but after a recent vet visit, it all may be just seasonal allergies.

Chopper is a a big puddle of drooling love with a heart of gold. He takes time to warm up & is unsure in new situations, so he appears to be stubborn, but is really making an assessment of the situation. Chopper is not aggressive, good with kids, cats & other (smaller) dogs. He does not have a prey drive, but again, can appear to be stubborn when uncertain. Chopper is very large and very strong, and needs an alpha human to follow. He is attempting to drop some weight, so is in training to be gentle when playing. Chopper is not aware of his size, unless he is trying to sneak up on the couch while trying to be a lap dog, he is very curious and just wants to be part of whatever you are doing. Chopper is excellent in the car, as long as there is room enough for him and he is not really a barker, but will be vocal when he feels you are not paying attention to him, or he is playing. He has a large crate that he loves -he uses it to sleep in, rest while family is out & to get away from it all.

Can you find a place in your home & heart for this sweet boy?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.