Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
cupid2.jpgCupid1.jpg
Medium ā€¢ Young ā€¢ Male

Cupid is a 5 year old neutered male, he has some skin issues (a staph & yeast infection that is clearing and some possible allergies) that are currently being treated. Since changing his food he is eating well. Cupid is very sweet and good with other dogs and children. He has quite a personality. One of his favorite games is grab the clean blanket off the chair, pull it on the floor then snuggle and snooze. Cupid just wants to snuggle and be with a human all the time and he will bark if you don't move fast enough to bring him his food.

Cupid has some housetraining issues so he'll need retraining, therefore an adult that is home all day is ideal. His former owner used peepee pads so Cupid believes he's allowed to go in the home. If you are not able to let him out he will go in the house. He has severe dry eye with vision impairment, so a single level home would be best for him. Cupid can manage 1-2 steps but he stumbles and falls easily due to his vision issues.

Cupid will steal your heart when you meet him!

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Cupid "Cubes" is a 6 year old special needs bully who didnā€™t have a great start. Coming from a neglected home, he has some allergy & vision issues but both are currently under veterinary care. Cubes was also never house trained, and heā€™s currently working hard to learn how to use the puppy pads. Despite his issues, you couldn't ask for a more loyal belly rub loving companion than this little man. He is awesome with kids and other dogs. Cubes needs a home with limited stairs due to his vision issues. He is a sweet gentle boy with no food or toy aggression.

Cupid will steal your heart when you meet him! Won't you open your heart to this sweet boy?

cupid3.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Cupid is still looking for his forever home!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.