I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Polly ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, & New Jersey

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
POLLY.JPG

Polly is a 4-6 year old female English Bulldog who isnā€™t your ordinary Bulldog, she is very small for her breed. Polly was found as a stray, severely underweight and sick. Given medical attention, and lots of food, she is now a happy girl. Polly is fostered in Harford County, MD and came to us not knowing how to play with toys. She now likes to chew bones and wrestling is her favorite. She is indifferent to cats but may chase them from time to time playing. She is great with small children and likes to snuggle on the couch. She walks extremely well on a leash, is housetrained and loves a good bath. Polly enjoys car rides, she even jumps right in on her ownā€¦.believe it or not she likes a trip to the vet. Polly ā€œtalksā€ when itā€™s time to eat or she is getting her water bowl filled, even sits on command. Polly does not have food aggression with humans but does not like for other dogs to be near her bowl. It is believed by her fosters that is due to being on the street looking for food for an extended period of time. While in foster care Polly has been crate trained although she will prefer to sleep in bed with her family. She does well in the crate at night or when left alone, but if in the crate when someone is home she is not too happy and wants to be social.
Polly is fostered in a home with two other Bulldogs and does well but donā€™t let her small size fool you as she likes to be in control. She would prefer to live alone therefore she must be placed as an ONLY dog.
If Polly is right for your family she will be your shadow. She likes to be pet and snuggles but on her terms. Polly is learning to like attention now; it seems that she didnā€™t get too much love before. She will be a fantastic pet for anyone who will give her the home she deserves.
Can you open your heart & home to sweet little Polly?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.