I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Lulu and Bubba ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, & New Jersey

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
lulu-1.JPG

**LULU & BUBBA MUST BE PLACED TOGETHER-COURTESY POSTING**
Lulu is an 8 year old spayed female. She is housetrained, cratetrained, up to date on shots and healthy. She had ACL surgery on her left rear leg leg & is currently on supplements for arthritis. Lulu does not like cats or other dogs but she loves her son Bubba. She has no food or toy aggression and loves people.
Bubba is Lulu's son, he is 5 years old, neutered, up to date on shots and healthy. He has no food or toy aggression but can be nervous when adjusting to new surroundings, so an experienced patient owner is required. Bubba has been with Lulu his entire life, therefore THEY MUST BE PLACED TOGETHER. Both Lulu and Bubba love car rides and walk well on a leash.
Their ideal home is one with preferably a fenced in yard, NO other dogs or cats and OLDER (15 years & up) children.
The husband of the family had some issues and was removed from the home by force-authorities needed tear gas to do so. Lulu and Bubba were treated for the tear gas by a vet and there are no lasting affects. The wife of the family wants nothing to do with Lulu and Bubba, after they were removed from the home they were taken to Animal Control and now they find themselves at a shelter. Both dogs are currently located in Altoona, PA, at Mending Hearts Animal Rescue. Transport can be arranged to get Lulu and Bubba get to their forever home.
Can you open your home & heart to this sweet pair? Their previous owner took very good care of them and at one time they were showered with love.

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.