Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Delilah ~~ American Bulldog Mix Available for Adoption in New Jersey

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Delilah ~~ American Bulldog Mix Available for Adoption in New Jersey

Medium • Young • Female
    Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • Prefers a home without: cats, dogs

Delilah is an approximately 5 year old bulldog mix who spent her life in a crate until she was abandoned. A loving family nursed her back to health and she is now seeking a forever home. The puppy in her foster home is too much for Delilah and she would do best in a home where she can thrive as the center of attention. She is update on shots and spayed. Delilah will let you know when she needs to go outside and loves to go for a ride in a car or a walk on a leash. She is currently fostered in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. contact Debbie at 201 681 9891 for more details

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 10:05 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads