I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Rocky ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, & New Jersey

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Rocky.jpg

Meet Rocky! He is a very handsome 5 year old neutered, housetrained English Bulldog/Mastiff mix. Rocky needs to be an only dog in the house. He was surrendered to rescue because his owner fell ill and could no longer care for him. Rocky is a sweet, affectionate who has been well trained. He requires regular ear cleanings and is NOT a fan of having his nails clipped nor being in a crate. Rocky would be a great companion to a family with teenage children, he seems to bond well with them. Rocky will sometimes bark when left alone so he'd do well in a home where his family is home a lot. He is also sensitive to the heat, so only light exercise would be required for this sweet boy. Rocky enjoys the company of people and a soft couch or bed to spend his days relaxing on. Can you be the family for him?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Rocky is still available for adoption!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.