I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Pretty~ Pit Bull Terrier Available for Adoption in Maryland, Pennslyvania, New York, Delaware, & New Jersey

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
pretty.jpg

Pretty is a 2 year old black with slight red brindle markings "pocket Pit" and is small but weighs 50lbs. She is solid muscle! She is very loving, affectionate, and high energy and would be great as a running companion or an agility dog. She loves to play and give kisses! As you can see in her picture, she loves toys. She is very sweet and gets along with cats and plays well with other dogs but should be the only dog in the home. Pretty is crate trained. Pretty is spayed, up to date on vaccinations, heartworm medication and takes Comfortis for flea control. Pretty needs obedience classes to help focus her energy.

Pretty was pulled from the Miami-Dade Animal Shelter in March 2011 when she was four months old. The day she was pulled, she broke with Parvo. She stayed in a clinic in Miami until she beat the Parvo and then she was flown from Miami to northern Florida by Pilots N Paws where she met a rescue railroad to get her to me in Baton Rouge, LA. Pretty had horrible Demodex when she was pulled from the Miami-Dade Animal Shelter which took a year to clear up.

Pretty would be good in a home active owners. She needs a lot of outdoor activity to burn off her endless supply of energy. She barks in the morning when she needs to go potty. Pretty plays all day with her foster family's young submissive active dog, but has too much energy for older dogs. Pretty is being fostered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Can you find room in your heart & home for this sweet girl?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
More pictures of Pretty!

pretty-1.jpg

Pretty1.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online