I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Roxy ~~ English Bulldog Availale for Adoption in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, & New JerseyMeet pretty Roxy! Sh

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Roxy ~~ English Bulldog Availale for Adoption in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, & New JerseyMeet pretty Roxy! Sh

RoxymidAtlantic.jpg

Meet pretty Roxy! She is a sweet girl but she does have food/toy aggression, and she's a bit shy around strangers. She is spayed, up to date on her shots & her health is good, and on September 12th, she will be five years old. Roxy needs a home without children or other dogs. Cats have not been a problem for her. She is potty/crate trained and will walk with or without a leash. Can you be the right home for sweet Roxy? Please note, MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue is not a shelter, all of our rescue dogs are fostered in our volunteers homes.

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Re: Roxy ~~ English Bulldog Availale for Adoption in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, & New JerseyMeet pretty Roxy

More pictures of Roxy! She is still looking for a forever home :heart:

roxy2.jpg

roxy.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.