I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Rocky ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware & New Jersey

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
RockyMidAtlantic.jpg

Meet handsome Rocky! Rocky is a 6yr old neutered male whose owner has become too sick to care for him anymore. Losing the only family Rocky knew hasn't turned this mush bear. He's still a giant bundle of love! All he wants is to be around people. He's great with kids, has no food or toy aggression and lived with a cat. He is currently being fostered in a house with other dogs but has had no contact with them. Rocky is fully house trained and crate trained but would much rather spend his time on a fluffy dog bed. He is not a chewer but does love balls and playing with water. If I was to complain about any habit Rocky has it would be his balking - long walks are not his thing and you'll have to motivate him to continue to walk. Rocky is one of the gentlest dogs when it comes to taking treats. Can you find a place in your heart & home for handsome Rocky? Please note, MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue is not a shelter, all of our rescue dogs are fostered in our volunteers homes.

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.