I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Otis ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, & New Jersey

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OtisMidAtlantic.jpg

Meet Otis! He is a 1 & half year old neutered, healthy male english bulldog. He is up to date on this shots, crate trained & house trained. Otis does not like the other dog he lives with. He needs to go to a home with no other dogs and children over 18 as he likes to play. Otis loves car rides and to play with his toys. He has no food or toy aggression but could use some leash training, a fenced in back yard would be ideal for him. Otis has been diagnosed with Lyme's disease and is currently being treated for it. Can you be the right home for this sweet boy? Please note, MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue is not a shelter, all of our rescue dogs are fostered in our volunteers homes.

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I forgive you ;) It's my fault for getting so attached.

How cant we get attached to these cutie pies! Especially all they have been through :)

If you need any help with finding a rescue please let me know and I will help all I can :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online