I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~BASIL~ Available for adoption in North Carolina.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Basil.jpg

Please enlarge picture for info about Basil:)

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bullies 2 The Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
He is stunning! I'm not sure... they do adopt out of state so I don't think it's impossible:)

I presume we have to pay for all shots, fight etc

He's like a bigger version of Nyala

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
I presume we have to pay for all shots, fight etc

He's like a bigger version of Nyala

They'd make a beautiful couple<3

I would guess the one adopting needs to pay for travel, all rescues are different so I truly don't know:unsure: EBN are just helping rescues to network their dogs. You could send them a message directly and ask Home, it never hurts to know for sure:)

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
He's like a mini mastiff! Won't be long before he finds home. [emoji813]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
They'd make a beautiful couple<3

I would guess the one adopting needs to pay for travel, all rescues are different so I truly don't know:unsure: EBN are just helping rescues to network their dogs. You could send them a message directly and ask Home, it never hurts to know for sure:)

Ok I sent my email to them. Would love to adpot Basil. Like a bigger version of Nyala and odd thing is I have a business in jarring Basil. I do natural homemade Pestos. Go figure

I presume they will take from their own country first. He would have a fantastic home here with massive yard all fenced and Nyala so active, Basil will still continue being active and not a potato couch. We go in the Rockies often for walks and all. Hmmm now I will have to home cook for 2 lol.

How long is quarantine?

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok I sent my email to them. Would love to adpot Basil. Like a bigger version of Nyala and odd thing is I have a business in jarring Basil. I do natural homemade Pestos. Go figure

I presume they will take from their own country first. He would have a fantastic home here with massive yard all fenced and Nyala so active, Basil will still continue being active and not a potato couch. We go in the Rockies often for walks and all. Hmmm now I will have to home cook for 2 lol.

How long is quarantine?

Awesome, good luck:w00t: I actually think that domestic dogs don't need quarantine coming from America to Canada, but I can be wrong... I'm not so clued up on the rules that side coming from Scandinavia and living in Africa:unsure::blush2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I presume they will take from their own country first. He would have a fantastic home here with massive yard all f in onenced and Nyala so active, Basil will still continue being active and not a potato couch. We go in the Rockies often for walks and all. Hmmm now I will have to home cook for 2 lol.

How long is quarantine?

He is gorgeous! best of luck.... B2TR are SLAMMED right now so be patient with them. They brought in, i think 9 in one day

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
UOTE=Petra;672114]Awesome, good luck:w00t: I actually think that domestic dogs don't need quarantine coming from America to Canada, but I can be wrong... I'm not so clued up on the rules that side coming from Scandinavia and living in Africa:unsure::blush2:[/QUOTE]

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] .... So the answer is NO! Canada cannot adopt an American dog. Go figure, they didn't mind when were the only ones outside of USA to take in most from the Katrina flood dogs when no one else wanted them. How convenient! :cursing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UOTE=Petra;672114]Awesome, good luck:w00t: I actually think that domestic dogs don't need quarantine coming from America to Canada, but I can be wrong... I'm not so clued up on the rules that side coming from Scandinavia and living in Africa:unsure::blush2:

@2BullyMama .... So the answer is NO! Canada cannot adopt an American dog. Go figure, they didn't mind when were the only ones outside of USA to take in most from the Katrina flood dogs when no one else wanted them. How convenient! :cursing:[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the Katrina stuff done via the governments and not a rescue organization? Remember governments bodies do not have to follow the rules they make -- they always exempt themselves :angry:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
@2BullyMama So the answer is NO! Canada cannot adopt an American dog. Go figure, they didn't mind when were the only ones outside of USA to take in most from the Katrina flood dogs when no one else wanted them. How convenient! :cursing:

Wasn't the Katrina stuff done via the governments and not a rescue organization? Remember governments bodies do not have to follow the rules they make -- they always exempt themselves :angry:[/QUOTE]

Probably in that case but if you research you will see example the pitbulls in LA a lot are shipped here to shelters so we Canadians can adopt the pitties. My son's dogs came from USA and he took both. What's sad is like the government is turning a blind eye to these shipping pitties. A lot of these dogs ends up being put down here cause of there aggression and yet my sons dogs are such big sucks. So friendly. It's like You save a dog from the U.S., and kill a dog in Canada. There's like over 350 million people in the USA and only over 35 million in Canada. That's a lot of dogs in the USA that needs homes.

Ok im falling off the topic....im venting!!!! :pissed: lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online