I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Patches~English Bulldog Available for Adoption

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
patches.jpg

Little Miss Patches was found on Craigslist - She was listed for cash or barter for Christmas gifts for children and her picture showed her with a heavy chain around her neck, tied to a tree outside.
She is safe now in her foster home thanks to the awesome volunteers of Bullies 2 The Rescue! And she is looking for a new forever family who will love her and not treat her like a piece of property to be sold or bartered to the highest bidder. She is about 18 months old but looks MUCH younger. She's very small and will need a bit of fattening up as it is clear she was not well taken care of. But all accounts from her foster Mom say she is a little sweety and she would be a wonderfully loving addition to the right family.

How To Adopt:

Please go to this page at Bullies 2 the Rescue website to find out more about their adoption process.

http://www.bullies2therescue.com/

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News Thank you

To view more English Bulldogs from Bullies 2 the Rescue, click the link below.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?205-NORTH-CAROLINA-Bullies-2-the-Rescue

MrMrsDevilDoc

Jan 30, 2014
Southern AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ally, Hank, Charlotte
This is our baby now!!!! We renamed her Charlotte....she was adopted from Bullies 2 the Rescue in NC on 12-22-13.
She is such a sweet little girl.

125.jpg127.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
She looks like a happy girl now! Congratulations!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.