I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Rufus~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New York

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
rufus.jpg

SADLY.........5 year old Rufus has been in a FOSTER TO ADOPT home for almost a year. Typically this doesn't go on for such a long period but Foster Dad lost his job and I felt it was in Rufus's best interest to wait for him to get back on his feet. Unfortunately now that a girlfriend has come into the picture things have changed. It seems that Rufus is partial to women and has become very protective of her. Foster Dad has a new job that takes him away from home for long hours and Rufus is acting out. I think this is something that can be corrected with training but they don't have time for it. I would prefer a strong woman for this guy. He's been bounced around enough and I want his next stop to be a FOREVER HOME. Rufus is currently in Fall River Ma. .......Foster Dad seems to think Rufus might benefit from a canine companion but obviously they'd have to meet. No children or cats. email [email protected] at Home Page - Long Island Bulldog Rescue

View attachment 80118

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> longislandbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Long Island Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Still available!!

Most Reactions