JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Lola.jpg

[h=2]About Lola[/h] 4 year old Lola is looking for a foster to adopt home where she can settle in before have Cherry eye surgery. Unfortunately her eyes have been neglected, so even after surgery she'll need drops for the rest of her life. Lola seems to be confused since taken from her home and is having some housebreaking issues and territorial problems. We're looking for a patient owner who is willing to work through this with her. Although she has never lived with another dog she doesn't seem to react to them so hopefully she would be fine. A meeting with your dog would be necessary. She's currently in a foster home with cats and doesn't seem to mind them either. We're hoping that some of her issues will subside once her eyes are taken care of. I don't know about you, but I get really cranky when something is bothering ME. If you're interested in Lola please complete an adoption application on our website Home Page - Long Island Bulldog Rescue and contact [email protected] , Lola is currently in East Stroudsbury, Pa. Ideally her new home should be within driving distance of Whitehouse Station, NJ or Middletown, Ct. where she would have eye surgery.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> longislandbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Long Island Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online