JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
zoey.jpg

Special needs Zoey is looking for her forever home. Zoey is a 1 1/2 yo bulldog/boxer mix. She is a loving peanut weighing under 50 lbs. She was diagnosed with being born with half a functioning brain. This is no way a limitation for her. She is full of energy. When she gets overly stimulated she will fall to the ground for approximately 30 seconds until her brain can catch up to her body movements. She is healthy and does NOT require any meds. She gets along with other mellow dogs and currently lives with 2. She is great with kids. Older kids may be ok. No experience with cats. She has a minor digestive issue but she is fed kibble with rice and pumpkin added and has had no issues. She is UTD on shots, spayed and is house trained. She needs someone who can give her lots of attetion and exercise. She sleeps through the night. She is a lovebug. She loves her stuffed animal toys and wil fetch and play tug of war. If you are wanting to adopt this special sweetie please make sure you have an app on file and pm me. She will definately wiggle her way to your heart in no time. Currently located in Maine.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> longislandbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Long Island Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
We have no kids, but 4 cats. All mello cats, who have been raised with dogs. Is there any way to see how she reacts to cats?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have no kids, but 4 cats. All mello cats, who have been raised with dogs. Is there any way to see how she reacts to cats?

Hey there... You'll need to apply and see if the rescue will consider a test. EBN does not adopt, we help spread the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions