I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Courage~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New York

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Courage.jpg

About Courage

Home needed for ASAP for Courage! 1 yr olde english bulldog likes dogs, older kids. Located on Long Island. Infant is highly allergic.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Long Island Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

eddie6357

Jan 23, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hello!

Recently moved away from New York to Philly after college. Got a good job in a consulting firm and live in a very pet friendly community. Was wondering if your dog is still available for adoption. Please email me back with more on him, I regularly commute back to New York to see family, I used to have a dog of my own but he is a little old and my parents have grown attached to him so I had to bid farewell to my buddy for the time being.

Thanks,

Eddie

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello!

Recently moved away from New York to Philly after college. Got a good job in a consulting firm and live in a very pet friendly community. Was wondering if your dog is still available for adoption. Please email me back with more on him, I regularly commute back to New York to see family, I used to have a dog of my own but he is a little old and my parents have grown attached to him so I had to bid farewell to my buddy for the time being.

Thanks,

Eddie

Hi Eddie.... it is best to contact the rescue group directly. we post the available pups to help them find homes. best of luck in your search and welcome to Philly!

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> longislandbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Long Island Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.