Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
boscoe.jpg
Medium • Young • Male

Boscoe was seized from and abusive home. He just turned 2 yo. He has come a long way in his foster home. He is looking for a home that he will be the center of attention. He will not be placed with kids or teenagers. He loves his foster parents and can be protective of them (jealous). He is timid around new people but once he gets to know them he is fine. He will not be placed in a home with kids or teenagers. He is skiddish with objects in peoples hands and loud noises(assuming he was beat). He just had leg surgery and is doing awesome. He needs someone who will be patient with him and spend time with him. He needs exercise a couple times a day as he is young. He is a great listener. He stays right by your side when outdoors. He sits and gives his paw. Loves to snuggle. He sleeps in his crate as he feels safe in there. He is perfectly healthy, no medical issues, no meds, up to date on everything and is neutered. Mandatory obedience training required. He has lived with other dogs and has done well. New owners will need to be experienced in the dealing with the behaviors that Boscoe has. If your home fits this handsome boy, please e-mail me and make sure you already have an application already filled out. Potential adopters will need to visit a few times before adopting to ease Boscoe into it

Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats, dogs, young children

The first step in adoption is to fill out an adoption application prior to contacting. Please follow this link for Long Island Bulldog Rescue's Adoption procedure and application:

Please use the following link to contact Long Island Bulldog Rescue:

http://www.longislandbulldogrescue.o...able-bulldogs/

Want to see more bulldogs available from Long Island Bulldog Rescue? Click the following link:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...Bulldog-Rescue

Please be sure to tell them that you found them on English Bulldog News :)

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Boscoe is still looking for his fur-ever home :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.