Thread: BELLA AND LUCY English Bulldog/Boston Terrier Mix: An adoptable dog in Stony Brook, NY

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default BELLA AND LUCY English Bulldog/Boston Terrier Mix: An adoptable dog in Stony Brook, NY

-bella-lucy-jpg
    Medium • Adult • Female

Two well behaved, beautiful Bully girls, Lucy and Bella are looking for a forever home.. Lucy is a Victorian Bulldog (Mix of American and English) and Bella is a Boston Bulldog (mix of Boston terrier and English). Lucy and Bella both attended sleep away obedience school. They can walk on a leash without pulling. They can heel, stay, sit, and come. It was a three week intensive course.

Bella is a 4 year old black brindle. She will be 5 in July. She is very playful, loving, and obedient. She has a lot of energy. She is extremely good with kids!!!

Lucy is 8 years old brown brindle. Her birthday is Christmas Day. She is a very mellow dog who likes to hang around and sleep all day. Since she is an older dog, she doesn't really have patience with very young kids.

Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats, dogs • Primary colors: Red, Chestnut or Orange, White or Cream • Coat length: Short

HOW TO ADOPT:

The first step in adoption is to fill out an adoption application prior to contacting. Please follow this link for Long Island Bulldog Rescue's Adoption procedure and application:

Please use the following link to contact Long Island Bulldog Rescue:

http://www.longislandbulldogrescue.o...able-bulldogs/

Want to see more bulldogs available from Long Island Bulldog Rescue? Click the following link:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...Bulldog-Rescue

Please be sure to tell them that you found them on English Bulldog News!

Thanks!!
    Last edited by Twice; 05-03-2013 at 01:09 PM.

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Remove Ads