I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Spike~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Augusta, Maine

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
spike1_zps84e76b0b.jpg

Spike is located in Augusta, Maine.

HE IS 8 yrs old. ok with other dogs, no kids.

Do you have time to give some extra love to an older bully? Then let me introduce you to Spike. An older bulldog who has lots of life and love! Spike loves car rides, walks in the park, playing and being the center of attention. Spike would prefer a home with a single person who can teach him that he does not have to be territory protective. Spike is not for the first time dog/bully owner. Spike has some medical needs as his eyes have become tired and he sees only shadows. He required drops twice a day. Spikes mobility is not what it used to be as he has hip and knee problems but don't think it stops him. He may just need a boost now and then. Yeah, I could picture Spike riding shotgun in the cab of a big "Mack" truck. Are you the that trucker for SPIKE?

please fill out an application on our website
www.longislandbulldogrescue.org
then email at : [email protected] when its complete.
************** in the email you need to include:
1. Name the application was submitted under
2. List the state you reside in.
3. List what dog you are interested in.
Please note applications stay on file for 6 months.

Want to see more bulldogs available from Long Island Bulldog Rescue? Click the following link:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?91-NEW-YORK-Long-Island-Bulldog-Rescue

Please be sure to tell them that you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.