I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Maevis ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Maine ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Maevis.jpg

MAEVIS is located in LEWISTON, MAINE... yes MAINE!!!!! Adopters must be prepared to pick her up as we donot transport rescue dogs.
Hi! I am Maevis, a VERY affectionate 4-6 year old Bully. The vets say Iā€™m not older than 6, probably between 4 and 6 years old. My foster mom always tells me I am the best, most beautiful girl she has ever met! LIBR doesnā€™t know much of my past, but I am a tough girl who can deal with a lot! I have already had hip surgery and I have dry eyes. I will need an owner who can put drops into my eyes everyday and give me a joint supplement to prevent any more surgeries. I don't see very well, it doesnā€™t slow me down but I get scared sometimes. Because I can't see well you will need to show me around and once I know my way around I'm all set, but you will have to show me around new places. Only a few stairs for me. I also donā€™t like other animals or small kids because if they startle me I get scared and growl. I like short walks, and I do great in the car! If you think I might be your girl, please fill out an application.
************ please fill out an application on our website***********
www.longislandbulldogrescue.org
then email me ---DEB BOSSE at_ [email protected] when its complete.
************** in the email you need to include:
1. Name the application was submitted under
2. List the state you reside in.
3. List what dog you are interested in.
Please note applications stay on file for 6 months.

The first step in adoption is to fill out an adoption application prior to contacting. Please follow this link for Long Island Bulldog Rescue's Adoption procedure and application:

Please use the following link to contact Long Island Bulldog Rescue:

http://www.longislandbulldogrescue.o...able-bulldogs/

Please be sure to tell them that you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

Thanks!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.