I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Lexi ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Maine ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Lexi.jpg

LEXI is located in Lewiston, MAINE.... yes in MAINE!!! Adopters should be prepared to pick up Lexi at the time of adoption as we don't tranport rescues.
My name is Lexi. I was with my original family since I was a baby. My mom and dad got divorced and neither could keep me so they took me to a shelter. I was so SCARED at the shelter so they called LIBR. My new foster mom LOVES me to pieces. She says I am beautiful and a very good girl. I had a urinary tract infection and ear infection but those are all gone. I am in EXCELLENT health, only eye drops for dry eyes. My foster mom said if she didn't know I was 9 she would say I was 5. I have no allergies, no skin issues, no leg issues or tail issues. I'm up to date on everything. I'm PERFECT. I love all the attention and want to be an only dog. I go to the door when I need to do my business. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE car rides and going to Lowe's. I can do a few stairs but not a full set. I love the snow too. Don't pass me by because I'm 9 because I promise you, you won't think so once you meet me. I won't last long so please fill out your application soon.

I WISH I MAY, I WISH I MIGHT, FIND MY FOREVER HOME
please fill out an application on our website
www.longislandbulldogrescue.org
then email me, DEB BOSSE at:
[email protected]
when its complete.
************** in the email you need to include:
1. Name the application was submitted under
2. List the state you reside in.
3. List what dog you are interested in.
Please note applications stay on file for 6 months.

The first step in adoption is to fill out an adoption application prior to contacting. Please follow this link for Long Island Bulldog Rescue's Adoption procedure and application:

Please use the following link to contact Long Island Bulldog Rescue:

http://www.longislandbulldogrescue.o...able-bulldogs/

Please be sure to tell them that you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

Thanks!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.