I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Mugzy~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Stony Brook, New York

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Mugsy2.jpg

2 1/2 year old Mugz was loved very much by his family, but like so many, they could not afford to buy him good quality food. He is charming, sweet, housebroken, playful, loves other dogs, and all-in-all is one of the sweetest Bullies around. Mugz is looking for a loving family, he is truly a great Bully.

The first step in adoption is to fill out an adoption application prior to contacting. Please follow this link for Long Island Bulldog Rescue's Adoption procedure and application:

Please use the following link to contact Long Island Bulldog Rescue:

http://www.longislandbulldogrescue.org/index.php/available-bulldogs/

Please be sure to tell them that you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Last edited by a moderator:

vwfreakchick

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
beef wellington
i need advice on my oeb he was never ever sick now been having alot of licking of feey what could that be????????????

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
i need advice on my oeb he was never ever sick now been having alot of licking of feey what could that be????????????

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined us. Sorry you are having issues with paw licking. It could be related to allergies/yeast. You can post this in the Health Section where it will get more views and responses. Let me know if you need any help navigating through the forum :)

Members online

No members online now.