I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Axel~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Stony Brook, New York

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
axelu.jpg

Axel

English Bulldog: An adoptable bulldog in Stony Brook, NY

Axel will 2 on Oct 3. He is housebroken and crate trained, he knows how to sit, stay, down and paw. He loves to play , so i feel that someone with a fenced in yard would be best so that he will have plenty of time to run around. His favorite toy is his jollyball. He does get along with other dogs but think he would do best with a dog his size or bigger. We are still working on his jumping habit if you tell him no jumping he will stop but we have to be on top it of it or he will jump. I dont know how he will be around cats since I do not have any. He has seen them on walks and he real didnt show much interest. He loves to sit on your lap and waits for his butt rubs and would like a once a day belly rub , he will actually roll over so you can rub it. He really is a good boy he will just need someone that will keep up with his training.

Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Primary colors: Brindle, White or Cream • Coat length: Short

The first step in adoption is to fill out an adoption application prior to contacting. Please follow this link for Long Island Bulldog Rescue's Adoption procedure and application:

Please use the following link to contact Long Island Bulldog Rescue:

http://www.longislandbulldogrescue.org/index.php/available-bulldogs/

Please be sure to tell them that you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.