Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Bruno~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New York~

-bruno-jpgMeet Bumper Boy "Bruno" and wants to find his forever home, could it be you!!!!! He is 6 years old and a very very good bully. He wants to be your one and only therefore a home with no other pets would be ideal for him. He enjoys his personal space, but will lay with you for some tummy-rubs once he knows you. He is timid and easily frightened so an adults only home is preferred. He is crate train...ed and loves his time in his crate. Bruno needs a family that will keep him safe and the patience to give him a few weeks to adjust to a new living situation. In foster care with Steve Gossmeyer of Dogs on Cue NY, it took Bruno a few weeks to adjust, but now loves tummy-rubs, running in the yard and cuddling (on my own terms, of course). No dog parks please - his fear of other dogs can be easily mistaken. Bruno is a great dog for a "lazy" pet owner. Loves to sleep and is completely house-trained. If you need to work all day, Bruno is great and safe in his crate with a blankie (no accidents), but needs to know that he will get lots of love and attention when you get home. Bruno needs a home that is understanding and patient to handle his bully quirky attitude. He is as low-maintenance as a bulldog can be: No issues with allergies so far, no tail pocket, my ears and wrinkles have been stain/infection free! Summary:Fence Requirements: Fully fenced yard is ideal. He likes to walk the perimeter of the yard and explore on his own. In a fenced yard there are no worries of any other dogs.Activity Level: LOW. I enjoy some time outside, but I prefer to sleep.Degree of Training: Fully house trained. Knows commands (sit, down, paw) An easy-going bully that doesnt need strict obedience. Will do almost anything for treats though.

Update: No longer available!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bumper Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-18-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~Bruno~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New York~

Bruno is still available!