Hi, my name is Thelma and I was seized in a cruelty case along with many other bulldogs. That was good news but then I had to live in a shelter for a whole year! that was NOT fun. Finally, finally my old owner had to give up his rights to me so now I am free to find my FURever home.

It has to be a super home though, where it is QUIET. I am still very, very timid and scared of everything. I am going to need a lot of patience but believe me, I'm worth it! I am just about the lovingest, cuddliest, sweetest girl around. I'm looking for a peaceful home without a lot of commotion where I can learn I will be safe. If you give me that, I will give you my whole self and I will be your best friend FURever, I promise.

My FURever family will need to understand that it may take a while before I am completely comfortable. My foster family says I am super sweet! I am great at eating and love to snuggle. I do not love walks because I am scared what might come around the bend....I would prefer a quiet house in a quiet area with a quiet yard. Please help me find my ideal people. The girls at HeavenSent tell me they are out there!! I would be great for someone who works from home or who is retired....Hope to hear from you REAL soon so we can get started with the rest of my happy life - and yours!! xoxo

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Heaven Sent Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!