Helllllllloooooooooooooo.......My name is OSCAR but I am definitely not grouchy - I am sweet and lovable even though I've had a rotten life so far. I am only a baby - just turned 11 months old and the ladies at HeavenSent tell me I am called an Olde English Bulldogge. I have the loving (and stubborn) characteristics of an English Bulldog but my legs are a little longer. I was in a shelter at 3 months old and then adopted out by the shelter, but the people who took me home didn't teach me anything and then wanted to give me back to the shelter because they couldn't walk me - the dad had a knee operation and I was too strong for him.
I am crate trained & do not go in my crate. However I will need to adjust to my new environment, like almost any dog. I will "sing" if you're not paying attention to me!! I know sit & paw & do it automatically if you have a treat. (hint, hint) My coat is extremely soft & I loves to cuddle. I am living with a 6-year old kid and we do great together! I am a puppy and loves to chew so I has lots of bones but foster mama says I still needs watching around the house. I'm a puppy & need a parent!!
I must be born under a lucky star because someone called HeavenSent and they took me into their program. I am housetrained but I don't really understand leash-walking yet. I need a family that will give me tons of love and a yard to run around in and be patient while I learn about leashes and stuff like that. I am a PUPPY!! I am exuberant and playful and want to run and play. My foster mama says I am a BIG boy, too, and strong.
I am NOT a couch potato like some Bulldogs – I am very fit and will need regular walks, play and other exercise to get rid of some of my energy. I am still a Bulldog so I won't be accompanying you on a run, but other exercise will keep me happy and healthy! (You, too!)

OSCAR's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Heaven Sent Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!