Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Zeus~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Zeus~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

Hi, everybully. My name is Zeus and like my namesake, the mythological king of the sky, weather, law, order and fate (whoa, that’s king of everything!), I am a very regal. I am extremely generous with my love and my foster mama says I am a total sweetheart. I was turned over to HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue along with my mother and my sister. I like them just fine, but I don’t want any other dogs in my new home. I am the king, after all, and that includes being the canine king of my castle. (I am NOT aggressive with other dogs when I pass them on the street or anything like that, so no worries there….)
    Also like my mythological namesake, I am big, muscular and strong! I just turned 4, I am up to date on my shots and neutered. Because of my size and strength, the ladies at HeavenSent say I won’t be placed with younger children, but 12 and over should be fine!! I do love to play and interact with my people!!
    I am NOT a couch potato like some Bulldogs – I am very fit and muscular and while I enjoy lounging around, I will need regular walks, play and other exercise. I am still a Bulldog so I won't be accompanying you on a run, but other exercise will keep me happy and healthy! (You, too!)
    My foster family is just great, but I’m ready to go out on my own and find my very own FURever family who will make me forget the times when things weren’t so great. I may not have a royal scepter or a lightning bolt like that other Zeus, but I’ve got charm for days! Hey, so I’m not humble – when you got it, you got it! But I will love you forever!!
    (NOTE FROM HEAVENSENT: It would be difficult NOT to fall in love with Zeus between his good looks and his endless sweetness.....)

ZEUS's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Heaven Sent Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 05-01-2013 at 08:24 PM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads