Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Annabelle~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Annabelle~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

Hi, my name is Annabelle. I am a really good girl. My mom and dad had to give me up after a lifetime together because my dad is in a wheelchair now and can’t walk me. My mom couldn’t walk me with her bad legs and it was really hard for her to take care of me with my dad being sick, too, so I came to rescue.
    My foster mom says I am a very sweet soul. Everyone who meets me really falls in love at first sight. I am such a nice girl: I am completely house-trained and if you leave a pad out for me at night I will use that to take care of business when needed. My absolute FAVE thing to do is cuddle; I also enjoy lounging around with my people.
    I am super great with other dogs and kids. I would do best in a house with another dog to keep me company while my people are out. I require eye drops for my dry eye but I am very good about having them put in. The only things I don’t like involve my crate - being pulled out of it or closing my crate door loud – even then I would never bite but I make it clear I don’t like it.
    Oh, and yes, I’m 11 years young and in very good health but please don't hold it against me. I need a home just as much as a younger dog.....

ANNABELLE'S adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Heaven Sent Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 05-01-2013 at 08:24 PM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads