Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Sunshine~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Sunshine~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

Meet Sunshine! She is a 2-3 year old Olde English Bulldogge who loves to cuddle and be with people. She is crate-trained, but she will need to be trained to learn the new potty routines at your house. She's new to this whole living indoors thing but she is very smart and learns quickly. Sunshine knows the commands sit and lay down. She seems to be good with kids, however, she does tend to get excited and jump up a lot so older kids would be best until she learns her manners. Sunshine would do best with a submissive male dog or to be your only girl. She loves to play with toys and run around, but she can get jealous if another pup takes away the attention she so rightly deserves! She walks well on a leash and is well behaved on outings. Sunshine is food motivated so training her to be your perfect dog should be made easier with food, she loves her treats! She is currently on eye drops for allergies and will need to maintain a healthy diet to avoid allergy flareups!

SUNSHINE's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Heaven Sent Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Woodbridge Township, NJ
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sunshine~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

New photos of Sunshine!

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Remove Ads