Hi, my name is Miss Margie, but you can call me Margie! I was rescued from a bad breeding situation by a really nice lady who helped me out a whole lot. The guy who had me didn't want me any more because I can no longer have puppies and I am very lucky that the nice lady got me!
Everyone says I am really pretty - I am red and white with charm for days! I am being fostered about an hour east of Pittsburgh, PA, so if you live around here that would be great! Otherwise, if you are chosen to be my new family, you would have to come and get me! (I'm worth it!)
Anyway, the nice lady took me to the vet and got me all fixed up. I've had my shots, I've been spayed and I had my hernia fixed, too! I am house-trained (I sure like living in the house!) and I stay loose while my nice lady goes out. I like the cats around here just fine, and i tolerate the dogs - I am indifferent to them. What I crave is human affection - I love all people, adults & children, too!
I ride well in the car, I love to sleep on the couch or in my lady's bed with her. I LOVE attention, but remember, I never had ANY for the whole first part of my life!!
Now the lady thinks I deserve my own home, rather than being one of many she cares for. The lady and me are very close, but she wants what is best for me - so she contacted HeavenSent to help her find me a home with someone who understands bulldogs and will love me like crazy!
I am a big ham, I love to play with toys, and would love to be your FURever girl.
Interested? Fill out the application and be sure to write that you want ME!! If you already filled out an application please email hsrescue@aol.com and tell the HeavenSent girls you are intersted in me!! (Please don't contact them until you have completed the application!! They have their hands full taking care of dogs and reviewing applications, trying to find us homes!!)
Here's a link for the application:
A Home Visit is required.
MARGIE's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland area.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Heaven Sent Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!