Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Buddy~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Buddy~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

Buddy, formerly known as Zoom, is a lovable, 2-year old English Bulldog. Buddy, rescued from a shelter, is ready to start LIVING and LOVING his new family! Buddy loves to stretch out on the floor or couch and snooze away the day, or be the shadow to his humans.

He is a sweet, curious boy but can be extremely stubborn and will need a strong alpha role model to work with his dominance and territorial issues. With a training class and some consistency, Buddy will be even a better companion than he is naturally!! Buddy has some issues with wheeled objects and is very strong - he needs a strong owner to prevent him from getting away from his owner and chasing cars, bikes, etc.

Buddy enjoys the outdoors (limited time, of course) and LOVES watching through windows and glass doors and exploring new areas. He also likes to play fetch and with his toys, especially his stuffed lion. Buddy needs to be in a home with no other dogs, cats or children. After the sadness of previous living conditions, this boy deserves all of the attention. He is sweet, loving and loyal and once yours, will be your best friend forever.

Buddy is completely house-trained, neutered and up to date on vaccinations. He already had corrective surgery for entropion (a condition where his eyelids rolled in, causing his lashes to irritate his eyes) and is in GREAT shape!!

BUDDY's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Heaven Sent Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 05-01-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Woodbridge Township, NJ
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Buddy~~Available For Adoption in the New Jersey Area

new photos of Buddy!

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Remove Ads