I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Cisco ~ English Bulldog Available For Adoption In Nevada ~

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
unnamed.jpg

COURTESY LISTING, CONTACT JOHN AT NUMBER BELOW....
Cisco is 8 yrs old 25% English and 75% American Bulldog. He is about 85 lbs. He came to us from my sister due to a divorce. He has been raised with kids and other dogs so he is very comfortable with kids of all ages. His temperament is very relaxed and a little dominating. We have another dog that is a alpha and they have had their issues. The only thing we see with Cisco is that he isn't aggressive but defends himself if it comes to fighting and that he doesn't really want to play with other dogs even though he gets along with them. He has never shown aggression towards us when eating or when playing with toys. The dogs stay away from each other during food time. He is in general great health has lost weight since we have him and is up to date on all shots and is neutered. if interested call John 775-338-2190. Thank You John.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

Thank you for considering adoption for your next fur-mate :)

To view more bulldogs for adoption from Sierra Nevada Bulldog Rescue, click the link below:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...Bulldog-Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.